I read this really interesting article/ well blurb really/ in Harpers Bazaar called “The Fashion Girl Bucket List.” It certainly got my wheels turning as I too have fashion goals that I would like to obtain. When I was a teenager one of those fashion goals was to one day have a closet full of vintage inspired dresses and garments so I could play up my love for old time movies. I have mostly obtained this goal.
This list got me thinking, when it comes to fashion, what are our own bucket lists?
I also don’t think that bucket lists have to include 100% obtainable goals. I know my list isn’t too terribly comparable, but here are my top 5 fashion bucket list items.
Do you have any? Leave in the comments below!
Evelynlouise Top 10 Fashion Bucket List:
1. Have a custom made and tailored 1950’s gown and an event to wear it to.
2. Put together an ideal look on Polyvore and be able to purchase all of the items.
3. Own a cashmere cardigan sweater, preferably in peacock blue or royal blue.
4. Obtain a beautiful engraved ring from Tiffany’s.
5. Someday be able to afford a designer handbag, preferably from Burberry or Dooney & Bourke.